Universal controller cabinet mounted.
The TCX2 is a programmable universal controller with communication capabilities. Each control loop may use 2 PI sequences and 6 binary stages. The TCX2 comes with a built in RS485 communication interface that allows peer to peer communication with an operation terminal such as OPA2-(2TH)-VC.
Communication plug-in allow for integration of the controller into a network. These modules are described in their own manual. Currently available are plug-ins for BACnet and MODBUS.
Flexible application configuration is made with a parameter-setting routine using the standard operation terminal.
Complete parameter sets may be copied by use of an accessory called AEC-PM1 or exchanged with a PC using an RS485-USB converter and the EasySet program.
- Refrigeration / air conditioning units
- Air handling units
- Humidifying / dehumidifying
- Pressure / pump systems
- and many more…
- 4 universally configurable control loops:
- Functions for dehumidifying, set point shift and cascade control
- Multiple auxiliary functions: heat-cool auto changeover, automatic enable, set point compensation
- Free heating and cooling with economizer function based on enthalpy or temperature
- Differential, averaging, min and max functions, enthalpy and dew point calculations
- Transmitter function for inputs and set points
- 8 selectable universal inputs (VDC, mA, NTC)
- 3 universal analog outputs (VDC, mA) and 6 relays with each a normally open contact
- 8 freely assigned alarm conditions, selectable state of outputs on alarm condition
- Power Cap protected real-time clock with 48hr power backup
- 7-day programmable schedules, with options including change of set points and direct position of manual outputs
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters
|Item name||Item code||Options||Description|
4 control loops
with MODBUS communication
|TCX2-40863-BAC||40-110079||with BACnet communication|
|TCX2-40863-OP||40-110036||with integrated operation terminal|
with integrated operation terminal and MODBUS communication
|TCX2-40863-OP-BAC||40-110080||with integrated operation terminal and BACnet communication|
- 70-00-0635_Application-Note X2_parameter_access_MODBUS_1-2.pdf
- 70-00-0737_X2-Engineering_ Manual_V1-4 .pdf