Fan coil PI-controller, 2-/4-pipe with analog outputs
The TLC3-FCR-M is a stand-alone electronic fan coil controller with one control loop option and one PI heating and cooling sequence.
The TLC3-FCR-M2 is designed for 2-pipe modulating fan coil systems and features one NTC temperature sensor input, one external passive input for temperature or open contact, three binary outputs (relays) and one analog output (0-10 VDC).
The TLC3-FCR-M4 is designed for 4-pipe modulating fan coil systems and features one NTC temperature sensor input, three binary outputs (relays) and two analog outputs (0-10 VDC) for heating and cooling.
A detailed parameterization is possible with the use of a simple configuration routine. The TLC3-FCR-M can be configured using the standard operation terminal. No special tools or software is required.
- Air only systems: constant or variable air volume systems with three stage fans for single or dual duct systems
- Air/water systems: fan coil units for 2-pipe or 4-pipe systems, radiator control, chilled ceiling
- Simple individual room control for hotel rooms, meeting rooms, etc.
- PID-control of up to two modulating valves for heating and cooling
- Proven PID controls algorithm reduces room temperature fluctuations and energy consumption
- Low power energy consumption: < 1W per unit
- Temperature control for 2-pipe and 4-pipe fan coil systems
- Automatic fan control for three stage fans
- Cost saving option with economy functionality and set point limitations
- Control for modulating heating, cooling and fan only operation modes
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters
- Set point range limitation
- Access control for set points, fan speeds and mode change
- Access control for heat/cool change and time programs
- Select your display contents
- Selectable behavior after return from power failure
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Clock and time schedule functions with power failure protection
- Blue backlight for LCD
- Infrared remote controller option: with special features for boost and delayed switching on or off
Fan coil controller with
| Fan coil controller with
1 TI int.
3 DO (relay) fan control
2 AO (0...10 VDC) PID valve control
| Add -Wx at the end of the item name
or -x at the end of item code to order preconfigured model
- 70-00-0990B Wiring Guide.pdf