MZ3-C-FA-V11 - Touch controller with integrated CO2 sensor
Positioner and controller with integrated CO2 sensor and touch panel for comfort ventilation.
The MZ3 is a microprocessor controlled precision positioner and controller with integrated CO2 air quality sensor and touch panel.
Through parameters the positioner may be configured to work for most of the standard ventilation applications. Settings such as switching levels of the control curve and ventilation strengths for each step may be adjusted. The configuration may be performed using the programming device called OPA-S. This device my be used as well as visualize measuring values.
The device includes a control function and is able to control ventilation level based on the integrated CO2 sensor or a building automation system.
- For ventilation systems for comfort applications
- For example for well insulated residential areas which are required to be ventilated
- Positioner and controller for comfort ventilation with integrated CO2 air quality sensor and touch panel
- Measurement of indoor CO2 concentration
- Manual operation with four steps, OFF, minimum air, 1st step, 2nd step, maximum air
- AUTO operation: The controller activated the ventilation based on control curve. The controls curve may be adjusted
- Automatic reset of the maximum air level
- Automatic CO2 background calibration
- One 0...10 VDC controls output to control the ventilation system
- Password protected control settings
CO2 sensor, blue LED, white frame
|Programming and display device
LDC display for surface mounting
|Used to copy configuration
- 70-00-0835C MZ3-FA-V11 install.pdf
- 70-10-0986A MZ3-C-V11 V2_5 Short Instruction.pdf
- 70-00-0990B Wiring Guide.pdf