MZ3-FU-V11 - Touch controller
Positioner and controller with touch panel for comfort ventilation
The MZ3 is a microprocessor controlled precision positioner and controller with touch panel.
Through parameters the positioner may be configured to work for most of the standard ventilation applications. Settings such as switching levels of the control curve and ventilation strengths for each step may be adjusted. The configuration may be performed using the programming device called OPA-S. This device my be used as well as visualize measuring values.
The device includes a control function and is able to control ventilation level based on an input of a sensor (CO2, VOC, RH, Temperature) or a building automation system.
- For ventilation systems for comfort applications
- For example for well insulated residential areas which are required to be ventilated
- Positioner and controller for comfort ventilation with touch panel
- Manual operation with four steps, OFF, minimum air, 1st step, 2nd step, maximum air
- AUTO operation: The controller activates the ventilation based on control curve. The control curve may be adjusted by parameters.
- Automatic reset of the maximum air level
- One 0...10 VDC controls output to control the ventilation system
- One 0...10 VDC input to measure CO2 or other sensors
- Password protected control settings
Blue LED, withe frame
Compact positioner/controller with each
|Programming and display device
LDC display for surface mounting
|Used to copy settings of MZ3