Sales Engineer Controls and Sensors Europe
We are looking for a sales engineer for controls and sensors (m/f)
Vector Controls GmbH is a dynamic, globally operating company based in Switzerland.
We develop, produce and distribute control devices and sensors for the heating-ventilation-climate market worldwide and create intelligent control concepts and the corresponding products, which are convincing both functionally and aesthetically.
To strengthen our international sales team, we are looking for a technically experienced, skilled and ambitious
Sales Engineer Controls and Sensors Europe (m/w)
You take care of existing customers, expand our customer base and open up new markets for our sensors and controllers.
You are a strong negotiating partner, think strategically, recognize sales opportunities and achieve sales deals.
For the versatile tasks in this position we are looking for a team-oriented, motivated and versatile sympathetic employee with a flair for sales.
- Developing new markets and expanding our customer base and partner network
- Maintain relationships with customers and partners within an assigned territory to ensure their satisfaction with our products and services
- Technical support for these customers and partners
- Recognizing the needs of our customers and partners and independently developing suitable solutions based on our product portfolio
- Responsible for the development of the demand forecast for the area
- Achieving annual sales and profitability targets
- Describing the requirements for new/further developments
- Creation of market and competitor analyses
- Documentation and preparation of standard applications
- Approx. 20 - 40% travel activity internationally
- At least 5 years experience in independent, international sales of HVAC products/equipment
- Good technical understanding, quick perception, problem solving skills and strategic thinking
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering is preferred, alternatively a commercial/technical further education, e.g. technical merchant, commercial diploma etc.
- Recognition of sales trends/ market needs
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office, CRM and ERP programs.
- Communicative, joy in customer contact, self-initiative
- You are a dynamic, responsible and reliable personality with a pioneering spirit, which is characterized by strong communication skills and initiative
- Continuous improvement of sales and product knowledge to promote a professional image in the industry
- Fluent German and English (written and oral) is required
- Interesting, versatile and responsible position
- Challenging work at the cutting edge of technology
- Attractive contemporary employment conditions and performance-related remuneration
- International activity with a high degree of independence
- Central workplace, very good connection to public transport
Does this interesting challenge appeal to you?
We are looking forward to your application under: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Rolf Schweizer at +41 41 740 60 50.