The TOA is an electronic thermostat (temperature monitor) for NTC temperature sensors with outputs for 230V or 24 V AC/DC actuators.
The thermostat can work for heating or cooling applications. If the measured temperature exceeds the temperature limit, the thermostat switches off its output. If the temperature returns to within the allowed limit, the output is switched back on.
The temperature limits can be adjusted by the user using a operating terminal if required.
- Ventilation damper control for elevator shafts.
Control of damper for temperature control in an elevator shaft by opening or closing the motorized dampers (with spring return).
- Frost protection
Activating a heating device if temperature gets close to freezing.
- 230 VAC or 24 V AC/DC power supply
- 24 V AC/DC or 230 VAC output
- Adjustable switch on and off temperature limits
- 0.5 °C (1 °F) measuring accuracy
- Signal LED indicates operating status of Thermostat
- Temperature can be measured at the device or remotely
- Easy programming of settings with external control unit
- Quick copying of predefined settings using a memory plugin
Details, manuals and order information of the thermostat can be found here: