BAS-SMP-2000 Modbus/BACnet server and interface. Easy to use
The BAS-SMP-2000 is a stand-alone, embedded, web-based graphical interface for building automation and process/access control systems.
Multiple protocols are supported including LonWorks, ModBus/485, ModBus/TCP, BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP. It runs on Linux. Programming is browser based and easy to learn.
Features include animated graphic screens, scheduling, historical trending, run time accumulation and alarm monitoring; All features are supported, even with devices that do not natively support them.
BAS-SMP-2000 will automatically toggle outputs and change setpoints on schedule, collect runtime and trend data, and monitor alarm conditions.
- BAS-SMP-2000 uses discreet memory for internal storage. It contains no hard disk or other moving parts. The Linux operating system is used for enhanced security and stability.
- Programmable HMI-server, webserver, HTML5 basierend
- Supports BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus 485, Modbus TCP and LoNWorks
- Alarm monitor, runtime accumulator
- Simple logic controller
- Point translator system
- Up to 2000 points and 2 simultaneous protocols
- Programmed by browser, no tools needed
- 24/7 reliability
- Linux security
- No licensing fees, per-point charges, certification classes, special software or tools
- PC not required on the job site
- 2 USB, 1 Ethernet connection
Advanced functionality such as
- Data logging and trending
- Alarm and event management
|Product name||Product No.||Option||Description|
|BAS-SMP-2000 V2.0||40-120014||2000 Objects|| Programmable Server and HMI, HTML5
Communicating through Ethernet/BACnet/Modbus
|AEX-SMP-BAC||40-120006||BACnet MS/TP||Add on for BACnet MS/TP communication through RS485|
|AEX-SMP-MOD||40-120005||Modbus RS485||Add on for Modbus communication through RS485|
Introduction video GSM-2001-SMP