Fan coil controller, 2-/4-pipe with 2 analog/digital inputs, 2 analog and 3 relay outputs, Modbus RTU interface
The TRA-F220-A is a communicating electronic fan coil controller that controls the room temperature.
It supports motorized valves in 2-pipe and 4-pipe fan coil units (heating or cooling). There is an analog or digital
fan available. The digital fan supports 1- or 3 fan speeds, whereas the analog fan runs continuously variable.
Additional inputs can be used for external temperature sensor, room occupancy (motion) detection and more.
The controller offers the operating modes Comfort, Economy and Protection.
The TRA-F221-A includes a Modbus RTU interface and can easily be integrated into a building automation system.
- Fan coil systems
- 2-pipe fan coil (cooling or heating on/off valve)
- 2-pipe fan coil (cooling or heating modulating valve)
- 2-pipe fan coil with 3-position valve (cooling or heating valve)
- 2-pipe fan coil and electric heater
- 4-pipe fan coil (cooling and heating on/off valve)
- 4-pipe fan coil (cooling and heating modulating valve)
- Floor heating systems (on/off or 3-position valve)
- Chilled ceilings or chilled beams systems (on/off or 3-position valve)
- LCD display with backlight
- Room temperature control via built-in temperature sensor
- 2 configurable inputs temperature or digital
- 2 analog outputs for modulating valve control or analog fan
- 3 outputs for 1- or 3-speed fan control (automatically or manually) or digital valves (on/off or 3-position valve)
- Comfort, Economy and Protection operating mode
- Display of current room temperature or temperature set point in °C or °F
- Display of outdoor temperature received from Modbus master
- Manual or automatic heating / cooling changeover
- Select operating mode via operating mode button on the controller
- Minimum and maximum limitation of room temperature set point
- Floor heating temperature limitation
- Key lock function
- RTU Modbus slave interface
- Reload default settings for commissioning and control parameters
- 110…230 VAC operating voltage
- Flush mount on all 75x75x35mm wall mounting box or larger boxes
- Selection of application via parameter
- No data loos on power fail
|Part Name||Part No.||Power supply||Description|
Fan coil controller standalone
Fan coil controller with Modbus