Single loop controller (X2 OS) for BACnet or MODBUS communication
The TCX2 is a programmable electronic universal controller with communication capabilities. Each control loop may use 2 PI sequences and 6 binary stages. The TCX2 comes with a built in RS485 communication interface that allows peer to peer communication with an operation terminal.
The TCX2 communication MODBUS controllers are designed as universal controls equipment suitable for a large number of applications. They may be used in zoning applications which are monitored by a MODBUS RS485 network.
The controllers communicates on a BACnet MS/TP network over RS485 is suitable for a large variety of applications such as zoning applications residential and commercial, air handling units, economizers, etc.
Flexible application configuration is made with a parameter-setting routine using the standard operation terminal.
Complete parameter sets may be copied by use of an accessory called AEC-PM1 or exchanged with a PC using an RS485-USB converter and the EasySet program.
- Fan coil units
- Fan, pump control
- Underfloor fans
- RS485 bus communication with remote operation terminal OPA2-VC
- BACnet MS/TP or slave MODBUS communication over RS485 RTU or ASCII
- BACnet B-ASC device profile
- Universal PI and/or binary control for any input/output
- Multiple auxiliary functions: heat-cool auto changeover, automatic enable, set point compensation, occupancy control
- Differential, averaging, min. and max. functions
- 8 free assignable alarm or interlock conditions
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters
- Clone parameter set with plug-in memory AEC-PM1 - easily transport application parameters to multiple controllers
- Exchange data with PC using the EasySet tool
|Item name||Item code||Option||Description|
|TCX2-14050-MOD||40-110081||with MODBUS communication||
PI-controller, cabinet mounted,
|TCX2-14050-BAC||40-110084||with BACnet communication|