MZ3-V01 - Step switch (CH)
0...10 VDC Step switch with up to 3 steps. Swiss version to fit Swiss standard electrical connection boxes.
The MZ3-V01 is a microprocessor controlled precision step switch with touch panel. It includes a white Feller EDIZIOdue frame and mounting plate.
Through parameters the step switch is configured. Settings such as switching levels for each step may be adjusted. The configuration is performed using the programming device OPA-S. Configuration can as well be updated using an accessory called AEC-PM2.
- Comfort ventilation,
- Damper or valve positions,
- Control of blinds
- Electronic 3-step switch with touch panel
- Design according to Feller EDIZIOdue®
- Manual operation with up to 3 Levels: MIN, MID, MAX
- Automatic reset of the level MAX to MID
- One 0…10 VDC output to output defined step levels
- Password protected settings
- Copy of settings with accessory (AEC-PM2)
|Item name||Item code||Variant||Description|
Blue LED, white frame
Lettering: MIN, MID, MAX
| 3-step switch in a Feller EDIZIOdue® frame
with one 0-10 VDC output and touch panel.
|OPA-S||40-500006||Programming and display device||
LDC display for surface mounting
or handheld operation
|AEC-PM2||40-500130||Memory device||Used to copy device configuration|
- 70-00-0990B Wiring Guide.pdf