SRC-C1 - Indoor CO2 Transmitter / Monitor
Indoor CO2 transmitter / monitor. Now with improved CO2 level indication.
The SRC-C1 is an indoor CO2 monitoring/transmitter. Three LEDs in the colors green, orange and red indicate the CO2 concentration of the room air. This shows the user when to ventilate. The device has one analog output.
The CO2 concentration is measured through non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) waveguide technology with ABC automatic
background calibration algorithm. The applied measuring technology guarantees excellent reliability and long-term stability. The microprocessor samples the CO2 once per second. It calculates an averaging signal over a preset number of samples and generates the output signal.
The output signal range and type may be customized by jumpers and if required by a programming module. Standard signal ranges are 0-10 VDC, 2-10 VDC, 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA. Other ranges can be defined by using the external display and programming module (OPA-S).
- Indoor CO2 measurement (home, office, school, restaurant, greenhouse, …)
- Recording of minimum and maximum limits for critical environments
- Direct control of extraction fan
- Indoor CO2 measurement
- Indication with three separate color LEDs
- Minimum and maximum value memory
- 0…10 V, 0…20 mA or 2…10 V, 4…20 mA measuring output signal selectable with jumpers
- Levels of CO2 indication programmable
- Automatic CO2 background calibration
- Output signal ranges programmable
- May be used as simple P-controller
- Averaging signal adjustable
- Optional external display (OPA-S)
- Status LED
|Product name||Product No.||Description|