SDC2-T - Duct Mounted
Duct mounted Controller and Sensor (X2 OS) for Temperature
The SDC2-T is a programmable controller and sensor with communication capabilities. Each control loop may use 2 PI sequences and 2 binary stages. The SDC2-T comes with a built in RS485 communication interface that allows peer to peer communication with an operation terminal such as OPT1-(2TH)-VC.
Communication plug-in allow for integration of the controller into a network. These modules are described in their own manual. Currently available are plug-ins for BACnet and MODBUS.
Flexible application configuration is made with a parameter-setting routine using the standard operation terminal.
Complete parameter sets may be copied by use of an accessory called AEC-PM2 or exchanged with a PC using an RS485-USB converter and the EasySet program.
- Ventilation control
- Air measurement
- Zone control
- VAV control
- Two universally configurable control loops:
- Functions for dehumidifying, set point shift and cascade control
- Multiple auxiliary functions: heat-cool auto changeover, automatic enable, set point compensation
- Free heating and cooling with economizer function based on enthalpy or temperature
- Differential, averaging, min and max functions, enthalpy and dew point calculations
- Transmitter function for inputs and set points
- Universal analog outputs (VDC, mA) and one relay with a normally open and a normally closed contact (SPDT)
- 8 freely assigned alarm conditions, selectable state of outputs on alarm condition
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters
- Measures temperature
controller and sensor
2 control loops
Temperature sensor with Modbus RTU or ASCII
Temperature sensor with BACnet®
- 70-00-0218C X2-BACnet V1_3.pdf
- 70-00-0925B X2-ModbusTCP V1_1.pdf
- 70-00-0899A X2 BACnetIP V1_1.pdf
- 70-00-0737A X2-Engineering Manual V1-5.pdf
- 70-00-0635_Application-Note X2_parameter_access_MODBUS_1-2.pdf