TLR-D5 with OPU-D5
Fan coil unit controller for 3-speed fans with 2 relays outputs for heating and cooling
The TLR-D5 is a stand-alone electronic single loop controller with a fan control option and a binary sequence. Its operating interface is the OPU-D5. The controller includes 1 NTC room temperature sensor and 3+2 relays outputs. A detailed adaptation to local conditions is possible with the use of a simple configuration routine. The TLR-D5 can be configured using the standard operation terminal. No special tools or software is required.
The TLR-D5 has been specifically developed to switch larger fans with switching power of up to 10(6) A.
- Air only systems: three stage fans for single duct systems
- Air/Water systems: induction units, fan coil units for 2- and 4-pipe systems
- Temperature control for 2- and 4-pipe fan coil systems
- Relays switching up to 10 (6) A
- Automatic fan control for three stage fans
- Control for heating, cooling and fan only operation
- Cost saving option with economy functionality and set point limitation
- For large rooms: Master - slave option, one terminal may drive up to 8 base units in parallel.
- External senor or open contact for remote control, external heat - cool change or auto-changeover on supply or outdoor temperature with selectable activation limits one terminal may control up to 8 base units in parallel mode
- Password protected programmable user ad control parameters
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Clock and time schedule functions with special option for schools and universities
- Clock keeps running for 48 h in case of power failure
- Display with blue backlight
- Infrared remote controller option: with special features for boost and delayed switching on or off
| Base unit with 5 binary outputs (relays)
and 1 passive input
|Standard operation terminal (88x88 mm)
|Deluxe operation terminal (88x88 mm)
Add -Wx at the end of the item name or