SDC-H1T - Duct Mounted
Active humidity transmitter and temperature sensor for duct mounting
The SDC-H1T measures relative humidity with a unique capacitive sensor element. The applied measuring technology guarantees excellent reliability and long term stability. Using a display and programming accessory, the user has the option to read out and reset minimum and maximum values.
The sensing element for the temperature is either a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient, a platinum film or nickel thin layer based probe. Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve.
Humidity and temperature measurement for supply and return air ducts in heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications
- Recording of minimum and maximum values for critical environments
- Supervision of critical humidity and temperatures
- Replaceable sensor element
- Humidity and temperature measurement for air ducts
- Minimum and maximum value memory
- 0...10 V, 0...20 mA or 2...10 V. 4...20 mA measuring signals selectable with jumpers
- Optional alternative signal ranges programmable
- Selectable averaging signal
- Optional LCD display (OPC-S) or external display (OPA-S)
- Status LED
Signal converter for duct mounting,