SOD-Tn10 - Outdoor
Passive temperature sensor for outdoor mounting with cable gland for Vector Controls NTC-type inputs
The SOD-T measures the temperature by use of a glass packed thermistor with a negative temperature coefficient (NTC). Its resistance changes according to the temperature. The change follows a specified curve.
- Outside air temperature measurements for summer/winter compensation, energy optimization and economizer
- Frost protection control of outside air dampers
- Outdoor temperature measurement
- Thermistor for passive Vector Controls inputs
- Simple and secure installation
Per default, a cable gland AMC-1 is included for cables Ø 0.1-0.3" (4-8 mm) (AWG 6-1).
|Item name||Item code||Probe type||Description|
|SOD-Tn10-1||40-20 0108||NTC10kΩ at 77 °F (25 °C)||B25/50: 3935|