TLR-D42 with OPU-D42
Fan coil unit controller for 3-speed fans and 2 modulating actuators.
The TLR-D42 is a stand-alone electronic single loop controller with a fan control option and one PI heating and cooling sequence. The controller includes 1 NTC room temperature sensor, 3 + 1 relays outputs and two analog outputs. A detailed adaptation to local conditions is possible with the use of a simple configuration routine.
The TLR-D42 can be configured using the standard operation terminal. No special tools or software is required.
The TLR-D42 has been specifically developed to switch larger fans with switching power of up to 10 (6) A.
1 or 3 speed air handler units or fan coils, cooling and/or heating, for 2-pipe or 4-pipe systems with one or two modulating valves; and/or one ON/OFF control (electrical heat, gas heat, hot water spring return valve, etc).
VAV units with heat and cool air supply (auto change-over), fan powered option; local heating coil (electrical, hot water coil, etc.).
- Temperature control for 2-pipe and 4-pipe fan coil systems.
- Relays switching up to 10(6)
- Three binary outputs for fan speeds
- Two analog output for modulating 0-10 V actuators
- One binary output for a spring return zone valve, electric heat, gas heat, etc.
- Automatic fan control for three stage fans.
- Control for heating, cooling and fan only operation
- Cost saving option with economy functionality and set point limitation
- For large rooms: Master – Slave option: One terminal may drive up to 8 base units in parallel.
- External sensor or open contact for remote control, external heat – cool change or auto-changeover on supply or outdoor temperature with selectable activation limits
- Password protected programmable user and control parameters
- Temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Clock and time schedule functions with special options for schools and universities
- Clock keeps running for 48h in case of power failure
- Display with blue backlight
- Infrared remote controller option: with special features for boost and delayed switching on or off
|Item name||Item code||Power supply||Description|
Base unit with 1 TI int. or ext.,
|OPU-D42||40-100166||Standard operation terminal 2.9x4.4" (73x112 mm)|
|OPU-D42-D||40-100167||Deluxe operation terminal 2.9x4.4" (73x112 mm)|