Technician software to configure and manage
EasySet makes your Vector X2 control system easy to configure and commission.
It is now simple to design, save, share, and commission your applications.
And best of all: It is free!
• Live data trends with CSV export
• Template programs included
• Preset sensor options
• Save custom applications
• Sensor calibration feature
• Free download with updates
Note: A USB to RS-485 programming cable is required for X2 devices without Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
Please contact sales to purchase an EasySet support cable AEC-USB.
64Bit Version: 220.127.116.11 Released: March 25, 2022
Version 18.104.22.168 (March 4, 2022)
- Updated usages of 'Virtual Input 1-4' to 'Virtual Input 9-12'
- Updated communication settings for IP plugins
- Added 1Fu8 option to enable controller with alarm interlock
- Added 3 additional options for A01
- LP 13/14 change meanings based on LP 15 value
- Added thermodynamics to special function with u5=10
- Added AEI option to virtual inputs
- Adapt delays for alarms according to new scheme
- Updated template reset behaviour
- Many other small improvements and bug fixes
Version 22.214.171.124 (March 25, 2020)
- Added Modbus TCP Plugin
- Added BACnet MS/TP Plugin
- Added 'Dutch' (Nederlands) language option to EasySet
- Added EasySet TCP Connection option
- Other improvements and bug fixes